Sunday, March 22, 2009

THIS FOOD MAKES ME FEEL FUNNY...


In Barcelona, Spain this past week authorities seized a 42 piece dinner set. What is strange about a dinner set you ask?? How about a dinner set made with 42 pounds of cocaine? Imagine eating dinner with that tableware. All the sudden the meal conversation turns something similar to a Cleary family dinner.





Todd:
Dad always thought I'd be a political liability...in case he ever ran for President.

Secretary: Now, now Todd. Actually, truth be told, polling shows that a majority of the American people would ultimately empathize with our situation.

Todd: What IS our situation, Dad?

Grandma: You're a homo

I could not leave this post without this quote, just way too funny dinner convo, and one of my favorites from Wedding Crashers.

Jeremy: They actually look terrific. Maybe I'll actually try some when I get the sensation back in my face- uh from the football game.

Sack(Claire's boyfriend): Again, Jeremy, I'm sorry. I just, you know, have
this damn competitive streak. Um, I'm seeing a Buddhist about it.

Secretary Cleary: Not just any Buddhist. His holiness, the Dalai Lama.
He's a good friend.

Jeremy: Stop traffic. Because when I go back to town, I'm actually going to
see an orthopedist about what you did to my back. And not just any
orthopedist, I'm gonna see a Dr. Epstein who specializes.....

Share Your Thoughts Through Your Facebook Account