Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SUPRISE!! SOMETIMES I DON'T HATE ASHTON KUTCHER!

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS (B-)

I just got done watching What Happens in Vegas starring Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. Now I usually hate Ashton Kutcher, mostly because when I was writing his name above I had to look it up so I didn't look like a jack ass and spell it wrong. And he mostly sucks at acting besides playing the famous Kelso. Oh yea, and he took Demi Moore off the market...that son of a...

Ok, back to the film. I was surprised how much I liked it. I did not see it in theaters because I did not think it would be that good seeing as I have viewed The Guardian before (GOD I hated that movie). Well now that I saw What Happens in Vegas it was definitely worth my time, but probably not the theater money. Even though half way through I spot on CALLED the ending, it was still cute to watch it unfold. I think the missing element from this film is more comedy, because it was not that funny though having laughable parts.

If you are a girl, I recommend you see it because you will likely enjoy its Chick Flick nature. If you are a guy, and a girl wants to watch it with you...quit being an idiot and do it. If you are a guy without a girl, or as I call them...losers, then watch it for Cameron Diaz. GOLD DRESS! If you see this film you will know what I mean.

Not gonna lie though. What made this film float was Cameron Diaz, and the actual reason for this post. The picture below, the whole reason for these past 276 words.

Editors note: Guys without girls are not losers. They could just be going through a really tough emotional phase in their lives where they have not been able to connect with any women. I mean...ah-hem...guys without girls are LOSERS!


Share Your Thoughts Through Your Facebook Account