Friday, March 20, 2009

WORST MOVIE EVER TO BE MADE???



I just saw a showing of I Love You, Man. And even before I tell you about the movie, I had to talk about the trailer above I saw before the showing. This soon to be box office failure looks worse than any other parody to ever come out. Of course its by one of the thousands of (retarded?) Wayans Brothers. I am not sure, but I think the market for these movies has dropped since Scary Movie 12 and others like Date Movie or Meet the Spartans.

This movie looks worse than any of the a fore mentioned movies, and at least some of those were original. The Hollywood executives that approved the making of this predictable failure must either be blackmailed by producers or in the travesty it self. Or maybe they are one of those really really really dumb people that actually enjoys this kind of garbage.

The only good thing to ever come out of moronic parody movies like these is Anna Faris. (seen below) Oh yeah, and that the Wayans Brothers are good film makers like Paul Walker is an awesome actor) (oh Mick...)

Share Your Thoughts Through Your Facebook Account