Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MIKE JUDGE IS BACK!

Finally! Mike Judge is doing something else besides starring in the Spy Kids series or working as a cameo on Jackass 2. This is his first film since the little known, but hilarious Idiocracy. Despite this being just a teaser trailer, it already has me wanting more. Jason Bateman is one of my favorite actors, stemming from his role in the also little known TV series Arrested Development (if you haven't seen this show, you are missing out). Not that I need any more incentive to see this film, but MILA KUNIS is in it?? I'm there. The supporting cast is strong as well, with the subtle humor of Kristen Wiig, and Ben Afleck. Ben has made his box office bombs, but usually does well in supporting roles. This is just another film to put on my must see list, too bad it doesn't come out til September.



*

Share Your Thoughts Through Your Facebook Account