Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A MATRIX HOMAGE TO SCOTT PILGRIM


I recently saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World for the second time and thought it was just as good as the first. My favorite thing the second time around had to be the catchy soundtrack filling my ears again. That is what I like to consider an easy iTunes sale. Anyway, I came across this hilarious video on Slashfilm last night and thought to share it with my readers.

The video is entitled Scott Pilgrim vs. The Matrix, and it was very cleverly edited by AEMOVIEGUY. The video is hilarious as the talented editor overlays the audio from the Pilgrim trailer on top of footage from The Matrix Trilogy. The use of the comic book elements with The Matrix video made me laugh quite a bit as Keanu Reeves' character Neo assumes the role of Michael Cera's Scott Pilgrim. Check out the video after the jump.



Picture Source: Slashfilm

*

Share Your Thoughts Through Your Facebook Account