Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GREAT ROUNDERS QUOTE.


I was watching Rounders for the 249th time the other day. Every time I view this movie, it reaffirms its spot as one of my all time favorite movies. One of my favorite quotes from that movie is just after Ed Norton's character Worm gets out of jail. Matt Damon's character, Mike Mcdermott, comes back to play in a card game after he told Worm he wouldn't play. As he reaches the venue he meets up with our host, who is setting up our "rounders" with some easy company. Mike has been out of the game for awhile, and has a little shaky confidence. Let's watch....haha.

Host(Barbara): Worm said you'd be running a little late. Follow me.

Mike: You know I probably won't even sit, you know. Just keep him company.

Barbara: No thats not gonna work. Here's the play, you are my new boyfriend and you're looking for a regular game.

Mike: Really? Well, I'm not much of a card player.

Barbara: Bullshit! Worm tells me that is precisely what you are. My cut is 25 percent.

Mike: I see.

Share Your Thoughts Through Your Facebook Account