Friday, January 2, 2009

CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

Online poker has tested the limits of my patience once again...in a $5 Sit and Go. That means we start with 9 players, top 3 get paid. I was second in chips with 4 people left. I have A-6, the chip leader has A-J. The flop comes A-6-4. He bets 2k, I call. Turn card is a 5. I go all in, and he calls. Now as it stands I am 14 to 1 favorite. This means he has 3 cards that can save him, one of 3 jacks. Can you guess the river card? A JACK.......so as it stands I got 4th place. Someone who didn't play the whole game, was just being folded and losing chips got third. I'm lucky I got a brand new, nice, and pretty laptop...otherwise MY FIST WOULD HAVE PENETRATED THE DEPTHS OF ITS MOTHERBOARD!! (count to 5, calm.) Why does this keep happening??!?!?

Share Your Thoughts Through Your Facebook Account