Thursday, May 21, 2009

NEW COMMENTS FOR THE SITE.

Who doesn't like Naiomi Watts?? Smoking fine...

I just added IntenseDebate as the new form of commenting on my site. It is a better structure making it able for readers to log in and keep track of comments on the site, as well as the ability to reply to older posts. With Intense you are also allow to approve or disaprove of comments...its just better.

I am sorry for the small amount of you that signed up as a follower for blogspot, but just use your same info and sign up for IntenseDebate. It is better, and I think it can really open readers up to provide comments and feedback on my stories. Feel free to voice your opinion, which I would appreciate. If you are reading this...you are the resistance.

Whoops, too early for that. Terminator review coming....

*

Share Your Thoughts Through Your Facebook Account