Monday, March 30, 2009

I NEED TO REMIND YOU THAT TWILIGHT IS BAD.


Here was my initial review of the film Twilight. I thought I would re-release it so to say because Twilight just came out on DVD, and now people who have not already seen it have a chance to see it for cheaper than the theater price. And it just makes me feel good to say I told you so if you happen to see it...

TWILIGHT IS PRETTY BORING.

TWILIGHT (C-)

I was not surprised as I left this movie. Typical girl movie with plenty of romance and slow moving scenes featuring long loving gazes between our two main stars. Hunky ghost white boy Robert Pattinson falls for new girl at school, turns out hes a vampire. He is kind of odd looking in my opinion, but I can see why girls like him. I like all the vampire stuff, very interesting dialog and fight scenes pertaining to the "vampirism." Kind of boring script otherwise, slow moving, and cheesy.

I thought it was a little long, I was bored at the end. I have not read the book, so I am not really sure the tone this "series" has. Acting was kind of cheesy too, but with how the script was I'm sure it could not have been done better. The vampire and his girl were a cute couple which made the story more interesting, both had a good presence on the screen. If you are a chick or a romantic, see it. Otherwise, wait for the DVD.

Share Your Thoughts Through Your Facebook Account